Grade: Specialist Registrar
Speciality: Ear Nose and Throat
Duration: Urgent Requirement
Unite Medical are seeking an: Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Registrar to cover an Urgent Requirement gap with one of our clients based in Lancashire.
• A full Job plan available upon request.
• Hospital accommodation available at a subsidised cost.
Please note that you would need to have the following to be considered for this position:
• UK Experience as an Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Registrar.
• Full GMC Registration (Full Licence to practice)
Other benefits of working with Unite Medical include
• Competitive accommodation and travel packages
• Same day payments
• Revalidation and appraisal services
• Experienced and professional recruitment consultants and a personal service.
Unite Medical are a national medical recruitment and locum agency offering bespoke services to the NHS and Private Sector. We take pride in our vast experience within medical recruitment and our ability to offer a personal service, as well as offering the most reliable and professional service around.
To apply for this position, click on the apply button below. Alternatively, for more information or to enquire about other positions available contact us directly at Garrett@unitemedical.org.